National Audubon Society Membership includes automatic membership in your local chapter, which is Arctic Audubon Society in Interior and northern Alaska. Memberships begin at $20/year. Become a member in one of the following ways:
- Download a membership form and mail to Arctic Audubon Society, PO Box 82098, Fairbanks AK 99708. Use the form to join National Audubon Society or for a Chapter only membership ($10/year).
- Follow these links to use the online form to join National Audubon Society or to renew a membership.
- Call National Audubon to renew by phone at 1-844-428-3826.
- Locate the latest renewal notice from Audubon in the mail, or the form in Audubon Magazine and return that using the envelope provided.
- All memberships include Chapter postcard or newsletter mailings.
- Receive too much mail from the National Audubon Society? Ask to be taken off the mass mailing list by emailing Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Local or national membership does not include support for Audubon Alaska state group. We encourage members to support that group as well. See http://ak.audubon.org.